Aerial Yoga Retreat with Julia Füßl and Viktoria Rebensburg
2 Nights from € ,- per person with double occupancy
Learn to fly, let go, and fully surrender to your partner, the fabric.
Aerial Yoga is a unique combination of suspended asanas and functional strength and flexibility exercises. Training with the beautiful and elastic aerial fabrics allows for deep relaxation and weightlessness.
Friday Evening: Core Strength Aerial Yoga
A powerful aerial class filled with functional exercises using the aerial fabric. Combined with mobilizing and stretching exercises, this creates a highly effective workout that lifts and shapes our bodies while providing absolute strength to our deep core muscles.
Saturday Morning: Free Flow Aerial Yoga
In this class, we flow gracefully through various aerial yoga asanas and experience the occasional peak pose in the fabric. We swing, hang upside down, and learn to trust the fabric and our bodies. In the final Shavasana, we experience a deep sense of freedom and weightlessness.
Saturday Evening: Restorative Aerial Yoga
A very calm and balancing aerial yoga class in the "low hammock." Through long-held stretches, we release tension in the back, shoulders, pelvis, and hips. Breathing exercises bring the body, mind, and soul back into harmony and balance.
- 2 nights in your selected room category
- Welcome gift in the room
- Daily rich breakfast buffet
- Shared 3-course dinner on the arrival evening
- 3 Aerial Yoga sessions with Julia Füßl, founder of CROSSPilates
- €100.00 Mangfall Spa voucher per person*
- Metabolism analysis with Viktoria Rebensburg, former German ski racer & 2010 Olympic champion, as well as 2015 and 2019 Vice World Champion
- Nespresso machines in all rooms and suites
- Complimentary use of our Mangfall Spa with pool and saunas, as well as our fitness area
- One parking space in the underground garage included
*Unused services from the package will not be refunded.